maven-users mailing list archives

From Jon Paynter <kittl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies between modules of a multi module project
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 00:08:59 GMT
I run into the same problems...
running mvn install, puts module 'A' in your local repository where it can
be found when doing a compile for module 'B'

-but-
if im doing development on both modules.. I dont want the old version of
module 'A' to be used when im compiling module 'B' - I want it to pick up my
latest changes.

I suspect we are missing something in the way maven was designed to work.
 How is multi-module development intended to work?