maven-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Latombe <vincent.lato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Company-wide settings
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 08:56:19 GMT
To handle distributionManagement, I define the url as a property that is
defined in settings.xml.
This allow me to define the whole connectivity from settings.xml. If ever my
repository changed, I just need to update settings.xml on my build machines,
instead of releasing a new parent and bumping parent version in all
projects.