maven-users mailing list archives

From emerson <echofloripa.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to centralize configuration accross multiple modules
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:31:44 GMT
Hi Wayne

For app deployment we use anthill in such a way that we use the same build
for all environments and the resources are processed during the deployment.

that said, this is a special case, as this project and its modules are all
jbehave and selenium projects, which won't generate artifacts and will just
run the tests.

But I agree with you in that this is somewhat of a anti-pattern when used to
deploy final artifacts.

Regards
Emerson