maven-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Hellewell <>
Subject Re: Problem unpacking dependencies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:45:53 GMT
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Phillip Hellewell <> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Phillip Hellewell <> wrote:
>> Thank you very much.  I will give it a try.
> Hmm, it's giving me this error: "Embedded error: No such archiver: 'pom'."
> I tried adding <type>zip</type> to my configuration but that didn't
> help.  What could I be doing wrong?

It's like it's trying to unpack the pom file.  Why would it try to
unpack a pom file?  Am I not supposed to have pom files in the maven
repository?  I assumed they are supposed to be there.  I'm using "pom"
packaging.  Do I have to switch to another packaging type?  I was just
using pom packaging and the assembly plugin to zip up what I want.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message