maven-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Hellewell <>
Subject Re: Can't specify distributionManagement in settings.xml
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:24:54 GMT
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Phillip Hellewell <> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Wendy Smoak <> wrote:
>> Put it in a top-level organization level pom, from which all of your
>> projects inherit.
> Thanks.  That worked just great.

Crap, this is not working out.  Now I'm getting an error later on when
I try to depend on this project because the parent pom can't be found.
 But I don't want to put the parent pom in the repository or anything.
 I just wanted to use it to provide the distributionManagement

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message