maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Company-wide settings
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:30:33 GMT
Philip, with all due respect, but reading your posts I get the impression
you're doing your best not to follow Maven best practice. Maven is all about
convention and best practice patterns. Please acknowledge that our advice is
based on actual experience and going your own path will surely get you into
trouble! It's not really a matter of what you think, but rather what Maven
thinks. :-)

/Anders