maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Company-wide settings
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:29:19 GMT
One issue with this approach is that m2eclipse will not use this
settings.xml file (by default, as it has it's own embedded Maven). I guess
this could be solved by configuring the standalone Maven installation in
m2eclipse.

Anyone that has actually tried the approach of having a "corporate"
settings.xml bundled with a custom Maven distro?

/Anders