maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-site-plugin no longer multi-module?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:40:08 GMT
Thanks, I'll take the ".", "maven." and ".version" into consideration
for our pom, but that is unrelated to the issue at hand. Either way it
is done, the site 2.1.1 plug-in does not execute the site for the
modules, only for the parent projects site directory. When I get a
chance, I will put together a test case and submit a bug.

It seems that there are several problems with the maven site, doxia
and related plugins in maven 2.2.1. I hope to site the site plugin
more mature in the next maven release.