maven-users mailing list archives

From Jon Paynter <kittl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem unpacking dependencies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:46:06 GMT
yeah i got the same problem.  No amount of google searching seemed to turn
up a proper solution.  Eventually I found this in one of the other
dependency plugin goals (not a part of unpack-dependencies)
<copyPom>false</copyPom>

It seems to fix the problem.

FYI - when using maven 3.0, you get a message "No such archiver: 'xml' "