maven-users mailing list archives

From emerson <echofloripa.y...@gmail.com>
Subject how to centralize configuration accross multiple modules
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:50:18 GMT
Hi

I have a integration test with several sub-modules. Currently each one has
its specific configuration. How can I centralise the configuration in 1
single place? I would like to have 1 single file per environment with:

scrum1_team.properties
frontend=st1_fe_server
backend=st1_be_server

scrum2_team.properties
frontend=st2_fe_server
backend=st2_be_server

And have all modules to use the same file when they need to use some of the
properties.
I would like then to pass a parameter to the mvn command (eg. mvn -Denv=st1)
and it would pick up the appropriate resource file depending on the
environment.

What would be the best way to implement something on these lines?

regards
Emerson