maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: importing dependencies without inheritance
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:31:31 GMT
> into Nexus anyway.  The build process builds two jars one with and one
> without dependencies.  I uploaded the myjar without dependencies into Nexus.
> That is the one that is included in project B's web-inf/lib (but not its
> dependencies) which I have verified.  Sorry for the confusion.

So, did you fix your problem, or still having problems? I'm unsure.

I'd look at the pom that got deployed and see what its dependency list
looks like. Its very possible the jar-with-deps pushed a pom out into
your repo that has no deps... since it doesn't have any. And that's
what B is picking up during its build.

Stuff like this makes me say "don't use classifiers" since the
classified artifact still shares the pom with the unclassified one,
which can lead to troubles like this one...

Wayne