maven-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven3 profile activation by absense of property
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:35:12 GMT
On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:32 AM, Joachim Van der Auwera
<joachim@triathlon98.com> wrote:
> However, since the switch to maven3 this does not worka anymore and "mvn
> -DskipDocs install" will still include the "documentation" module.
> Do I have to do something different to make this work in maven3?

What happens if you do "-DskipDocs=abc" ?  That will test the
difference between 'present but empty' and 'present (with a value)'.

That may give you a workaround, and if it worked as 'present but
empty' in Maven 2, a JIRA issue with a sample project would be the
next step (assuming this isn't called out in the release/compatibility
notes, I haven't checked.)

--
Wendy