maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Company-wide settings
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:01:40 GMT
It wouldn't work for other reasons as well.
Here's one case:
You're developing your Maven project. You specify the corp parent as the
parent. But that pom is in the corp repo and not on your hard drive. And as
the info about that repo is in the parent, Maven doesn't know of the repo
and can't get the corp parent.

It has to be defined in settings.xml.

/Anders