maven-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies between modules of a multi module project
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 23:38:04 GMT
Have you run mvn install?

david jencks

On Oct 1, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Iron Eagle wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have a multi module project with a parent, module A and module B. I configured each
module pom with the parent and added the modules to the parent pom.

> Module B depends on module A, so I added the dependency in module B. When I now package
or compile the entire project within the parent directory, first module A is created and then
module B is creates successfully with module A.

> But when I try to compile module B within the directory of module B, maven tells me,
that the dependency to module A can not be resolved. Can this behaviour changed, so that it
is possible to compile module B within its directory successfully?