maven-users mailing list archives

From "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHAS...@transunion.com>
Subject RE: Problem unpacking dependencies
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 15:30:25 GMT

er... well unpack-dependencies is supposed to unpack things, and you
were explicitly giving it a pom type artifact, so it seems like it was
doing approximately what it should.  I'm thinking of this setup as a
(more verbose) way of saying:
   jar -xf pom.xml

Looking at it from another point of view, what *should* it do with a pom
artifact?  Simply copying it seems wrong, since there's an explicit
copy-dependencies goal for doing that.
I don't think I'd consider this a bug.

eric