maven-users mailing list archives

From Pradeep <skrishnaprad...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Emma codecoverage against maven dependent jars
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:11:19 GMT
Hi All,

    I am trying to get the code coverage for the maven dependent jars.  I tried
the below plugin, however it is able to provide code coverage only if  the
source files that are present in the project.  It is unable to instrument the
jars if the source files are in the form of jars, that are added as maven
dependency.  Could someone help me ?

          <plugins>
                  <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>emma-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>
                        <inherited>true</inherited>
                  </plugin>
                  <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>surefire-report-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <inherited>true</inherited>
                  </plugin>
            </plugins>

Regards,