maven-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Failsafe (aggregate?) reports???
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:27:15 GMT
Thanks,

I can get that to work with maven 2.2.1 but modifying the configuration to work with maven
3 RC3 like this

                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <configuration>
                            <reportPlugins>
                                <plugin>
                                    <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
                                    <version>2.6</version>
                                    <reportSets>
                                        <reportSet>
                                            <id>integration-tests</id>
                                            <reports>
                                                <report>report-only</report>
                                            </reports>
                                            <configuration>
                                                <aggregate>true</aggregate>
                                                <outputName>failsafe-report</outputName>
                                                <reportsDirectories>
                                                    <reportsDirectory>${project.basedir}/target/failsafe-reports</reportsDirectory>
                                                </reportsDirectories>
                                            </configuration>
                                        </reportSet>
                                    </reportSets>
                                </plugin>
                            </reportPlugins>
                        </configuration>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>

I can't get any output related to failsafe reports although I think the plugin is running
( I get a surefire-reports.html page that shows 0 tests).

Has anyone gotten this to work with maven  3?

thanks
david jencks

On Oct 2, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> The
>
> Reporting integration test results
>
> Section on http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-failsafe-plugin/usage.html
>
> -Stephen
>
> On 3 October 2010 02:42, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> The maven-failsafe-plugin claims it's possible to produce failsafe reports using
the maven-surefire-report-plugin but neither plugin has documentation I can find on how to
do it.  Ideally I'd like to aggregate all the reports into one top-level report.