maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>
Subject Maven 3 and site generation
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:37:34 GMT
Hi there,

I went to the official maven 3.0 release and build works fine.
Log-messages and performance have improved.

However site generation is exorbitant slow and produces wired exceptions
such as
FileNotFoundException: ......./target/classes (permission denied)
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)
	at
org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.Dependencies.getJarDependencyDetails(Dependencies.java:283)

I use
maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta2
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7

Do you have success-stories with multi-project site generation and m3?
Or am I on an early adopters terrain here and should better stay
with m2, even though official 3.0 has been released?

Best regards
   Jörg