maven-users mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies between modules of a multi module project
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:02:26 GMT
 m2eclipse supports both styles of dependency resolution -
1) resolving using normal maven dependency resolution (usually, the prebuilt jar
in the .m2 local repository), or
2) from the current workspace (allowing you to "pick up" changes there, even if
the other project(s) weren't built/installed.

This is described in the m2eclipse book, here:
http://www.sonatype.com/books/m2eclipse-book/reference/dependencies.html#dependencies-sect-resolving-dependencies

-Marshall Schor

On 10/2/2010 7:22 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> 2010/10/2 Iron Eagle <Iron.eagle@gmx.at>:
>> Some times, I use the command line (there its no problem). But most time, I use eclipse.
I've searched for a tutorial for that problem, but the result doesn't really satisfy me.