maven-users mailing list archives

From "Iron Eagle" <Iron.ea...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Dependencies between modules of a multi module project
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 07:18:06 GMT
Hi,

yes, you are right. My problem is indeed, that mvn install must be called everytime, when
I change something in the module, another module depends on.

Some times, I use the command line (there its no problem). But most time, I use eclipse. I've
searched for a tutorial for that problem, but the result doesn't really satisfy me.

How do you handle that problem? Is there a best practise?

best regards

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser