maven-users mailing list archives

From "Iron Eagle" <>
Subject Dependencies between modules of a multi module project
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 23:12:03 GMT
Hi there,

I have a multi module project with a parent, module A and module B. I configured each module
pom with the parent and added the modules to the parent pom.

Module B depends on module A, so I added the dependency in module B. When I now package or
compile the entire project within the parent directory, first module A is created and then
module B is creates successfully with module A.

But when I try to compile module B within the directory of module B, maven tells me, that
the dependency to module A can not be resolved. Can this behaviour changed, so that it is
possible to compile module B within its directory successfully?
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message