maven-users mailing list archives

From "Yanko, Curtis" <curt_ya...@uhc.com>
Subject RE: Company-wide settings
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:09:38 GMT

We do. It is simply a requirement for the AppDev team to implement. So,
even when they forget, we catch it in the build process since those
builds happen on our servers where the settings.xml is definitely set to
use our internal repository.

________________________________

Curt Yanko | Continuous Integration Services
Making IT Happen, one build at a time

-----Original Message-----
From: anders.g.hammar@gmail.com [mailto:anders.g.hammar@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Anders Hammar
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 6:29 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Company-wide settings

One issue with this approach is that m2eclipse will not use this
settings.xml file (by default, as it has it's own embedded Maven). I
guess this could be solved by configuring the standalone Maven
installation in m2eclipse.

Anyone that has actually tried the approach of having a "corporate"
settings.xml bundled with a custom Maven distro?

/Anders