maven-users mailing list archives

From thisguy <bobsmith30...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: importing dependencies without inheritance
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:53:32 GMT

Yes I'm aware it builds a jar with dependencies..that is because I couldn't
figure out how to solve this the right way which is why I'm asking you guys.
Pay no attention to that plugin part..I didn't check in that particular jar
into Nexus anyway.  The build process builds two jars one with and one
without dependencies.  I uploaded the myjar without dependencies into Nexus.
That is the one that is included in project B's web-inf/lib (but not its
dependencies) which I have verified.  Sorry for the confusion.