maven-users mailing list archives

From thisguy <bobsmith30...@yahoo.com>
Subject importing dependencies without inheritance
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:09:10 GMT

Hi, I have project A which is a jar.  Then I have project B which is a war.

In B's pom.xml I have a dependency on jar A.  However when the war is built
I am not getting A's dependency jars put into my WEB-INF/lib directory.

I don't want to setup B as a child project of A because they aren't really
related.  I realize I could manually add A's dependencies to my B's pom but
that seems like a lot of trouble.

Is my only option to do a fat jar for A?  I really don't want to do that.

To sum up: how can I get a dependency jar's dependencies into my
web-inf/lib?  Thank you.