maven-users mailing list archives

From "Collins, Vincen" <vincen.coll...@fmr.com>
Subject Maven reporting plugins do not execute if a unit test failure occurs
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:50:50 GMT
Using the latest version (2.6) of maven-surefire-report-plugin in the reporting section of
Maven 2.2.1 does not execute if there is a unit test failure.  I can't get any of the plugins
in the reporting section of Maven to execute if there is a unit test failure.

I found that I can set maven.test.failure.ignore=true here - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-247
 The problem to this approach is now our hudson builds are successful even if there are unit
test failures.

I tried to set the reporting plugin maven-surefire-report-plugin to run with the build plugins
on a phase but I can't figure out how to get this to work.  Is this a valid approach?

How can I get the Maven reporting plugins to execute if a unit test failure occurs?

Vincen Collins