maven-users mailing list archives

From torsten.reinh...@gi-de.com
Subject Maven *.ear build for SAP Web AS
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:57:24 GMT
Hi,

actually we┬┤re trying to get our *.ear built by Maven to be deployable und
executable on SAP Web Application Server.

We run into problems, caused by a classpath in (for example)

<groupId>javax.xml.soap</group>
<artifactId>saaj-api</artifactId>
<version>1.3</version>

This jar has a MANIFEST.MF containing

Class-Path: jaxp-api.jar jax-qname.jar activation.jar servlet.jar

The application server is complaining about this classpath because Maven
puts the *.jars with their version names into it,
that means jaxp-api-1.4.jar (for example)

=> Is there a way to come around this? Do I have to customize all my
module filenames?

Torsten