maven-users mailing list archives

From Enrique Gaona <ega...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Maven failing due to javac path issue -- Windows
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 17:35:12 GMT

Per-Henrik
The output from mvn -version, is showing Java Home pointing to C:\IBM
\ibm-java-sdk-60-win-i386\sdk\jre and the Java Home from echo is  pointing
to C:\IBM\ibm-java-sdk-60-win-i386\sdk

C:\RTC-data\workspace\>mvn -v
Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 14:16:01-0500)
Java version: 1.6.0
Java home: C:\IBM\ibm-java-sdk-60-win-i386\sdk\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252

C:\RTC-data\workspace>echo %JAVA_HOME%
C:\IBM\ibm-java-sdk-60-win-i386\sdk

Thanks.

Enrique

             per-henrik hedman
             <phhedman@gmail.c
                                       Maven Users List
             09/07/2010 11:58          <users@maven.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Maven failing due to javac path
               "Maven Users            issue -- Windows
                   List"
             <users@maven.apac
                  he.org>

what's the output from "mvn -version"? Could help determine what the
actual value of JAVA_HOME according to mvn.

What resides in the  C:\IBM\ibm-java-sdk-60-win-i386\sdk\bin ?

can you run javac -version?

Per-Henrik

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Trevor Harmon <trevor@vocaro.com> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 2010, at 9:34 AM, Enrique Gaona wrote:
>> Can't say if it works with Oracle's JDK, since I've not tried it before.
>>
> Trying with Oracle's would help determine where the problem lies.
>> One workaround would be specify the maven-compiler-plugin in the parent
pom.xml, but I really don't want to do that.