maven-users mailing list archives

From Perez Ronen <Ronen.Pe...@comverse.com>
Subject release:prepare fails to tag a ClearCase view
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:02:03 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to setup a release to a Maven project with release:prepare and release:perform.
My project layout is something like:

D:\VIEW-NAME\VOB-NAME\parent-dir\workspace\my-proj\pom.xml

When running the release prepare, one of the things needed to be done is put a label (tag)
on this view, in order to later create a new view based on the current view for the next release.
The following is a line from the release:prepare output:

[DEBUG] Executing: D:\VIEW-NAME\VOB-NAME\parent-dir\workspace\my-proj >>cmd.exe /X /C
"cleartool mklabel -recurse new-label-3 ."

The problem is that the label is set for the root tree of my-proj (notice the . for current-directory)
instead of for the root tree of VOB-NAME which later fails the performing of the release.

Any idea on how to set a different base directory to tag?

Thanks,

Ronen.

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes
proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of
this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact
us by e-mailing to: security@comverse.com. Thank You."