maven-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Release
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:58:48 GMT
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Mahdi Yusuf <yusuf.mahdi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> What setup do they require in the POMs? Where can I get a definition of all
> the various tags?

If you click on each of the goals at the top of the plugin web page,
it will give you a list of all the possible parameters.

I'm not sure you need to configure anything in the pom beyond the scm
urls... try it without and see what you get.  It should Just Work. :)
But if it doesn't, respond and we'll help you figure out what's
different.

Once you get it working I'd be interested in your thoughts on what you
would like to see changed on the website.

--
Wendy