maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Custom execution steps when no lifecycle given
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:05:20 GMT
Possibly you could use the preparationGoals parameter:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/prepare-mojo.html#preparationGoals

However, as you're new to Maven, it would so much better if you told us what
you want to do and we would be able to tell you have to do it. Doing what
you're explaining is most likely not the correct Maven way.

/Anders