maven-users mailing list archives

From Tim <che...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans to release Maven 3.0
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:49:08 GMT
I've been using m3 for a while now but just switched over to beta 3.
This version is vastly more stable than the previous versions
(seemingly obvious statement :))
But it is definitely slower than version 2x.
I'm seeing a consistent ~10-20% increase in build times (a 50 second
build increased to a minute etc)
When I run it with -T 2 or -T 1c (on 2 core MBP) I am able to get back
that build time increase but not gain any.
I have not tried it with maven shell in this version.
Anyone else seeing the same thing?