maven-users mailing list archives

From Greg Akins <angryg...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven FAQ
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:32:13 GMT
I'm trying to use some spare time to update the Maven FAQ Wiki

In that document, an unanswered question is:

"How about making sure all files needed are available so I can run
disconnected?"

My first impression is to run the goals successfully before running
disconnected (mvn -o goal).

However, it occurs to me that there might be a way to use the
dependency goal, or something else to make sure that all dependencies
are available, even those for targets that aren't commonly run.  I'm
thinking of something along the line of download all dependencies
instead of just those associated with a single goal.

Does that make sense?  Or is my first impression correct?

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://www.pghcodingdojo.org