maven-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PLEASE TEST] Apache Maven 3.0-RC1
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:25:23 GMT
Benjamin I just found this problem : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4813
It is failing for all alpha/beta I tested thus it isn't a problem in RC itself.
It occurs with an old version of the jdocbook plugin we are always using in GateIn and few
others projects.

Arnaud Héritier
Software Factory Manager
http://www.exoplatform.com

Phone : +33 (0)6 89 74 64 24
Skype : aheritier
Twitter : @aheritier
Blog : http://aheritier.net

On Sep 15, 2010, at 10:34 PM, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in preparation for the release of Apache Maven 3.0, the Maven team is seeking your help
to discover regressions since Maven 2.x. Everybody interested in taking a preview of the upcoming
release for a test drive can get source and binary bundles from this URL:

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-030/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.0-RC1/
>
> Before reporting any issues found during testing, please be sure to have a close look
at the compatibility notes for Maven 3.x:

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+3.x+Compatibility+Notes
>
> If you encounter unexpected build issues, please fill a report in JIRA that provides
sufficient information to reproduce and analyze the issue: