maven-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Harmon <tre...@vocaro.com>
Subject Re: Attaching platform-specific executables as secondary artifacts
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:19:35 GMT
On Aug 16, 2010, at 5:04 PM, Justin Edelson wrote:

> http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/attach-artifact-mojo.html

Thanks, that looks like just what I need.

The only problem is that it binds by default to the package phase,
which would require binding the launch4j and osxappbundle goals to the
package phase as well. This would greatly increase build times -- the
executables take awhile to generate -- even when I'm in normal
development mode, not yet deploying. Can you think of any potential
problems in binding build-helper to the deploy phase instead? Thanks,

Trevor