maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on capabilities of AntRun plugin
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:17:57 GMT
> /home/jacob/workspace/gsoc2010/git-scxml-js/scxml-js/test-maven.xml:19:
> Reference maven.compile.classpath not found.
>
> Please let me know what you think. Thanks,

Is this just "for fun" or are you seriously trying to build a big mess
of your build by continuing to use various aspects of your build in
Ant via Antrun and other aspects in Maven, and then sharing properties
around etc?

Honestly, you should just convert your Ant "stuff" into Maven plugins.
It is pretty simple to write proper Maven plugins. And far easier to
debug things when it doesn't work properly.

Wayne