maven-users mailing list archives

From "C. Benson Manica" <cbman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parent and child projects share same version
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:09:27 GMT
Yes, the parent pom has the modules in it - so I see that yes, it does
actually do that for me, although it wasn't clear to me it was going to do
that from the documentation.  It does prompt me three times for the release
and new development versions - is there a way to get it to prompt me only
once for each?