maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowing a release:prepare with a SNAPSHOT dependency, how?
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:15:46 GMT
you can make your dependencies timestamped (provided you are deploying
with timestamps) using
http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/lock-snapshots-mojo.html
then run the release and finally use
http://mojo.codehaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/unlock-snapshots-mojo.html
to turn the timestamped snapshots back into regular -SNAPSHOTs