maven-users mailing list archives

From John Singleton <jhsin...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.0-beta-2 pom checking fails build
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:22:22 GMT
I tried building my project with the latest maven 3.0-beta-2 but it fails
the build because of a pom error in the colt-1.2.0 artifact on maven
central.  This error has already been reported (MEV-618, MEV-652) but is
currently unassigned.  I can't see any maven configuration or command-line
option that will get me over this issue.  Is there a workaround, or do I
just need to host a repaired artifact on my local repository server?  This
is not the first time that stricter checking in maven-3 has caused me grief,
but until now I was always able to proceed by improving my poms (generally a
good thing).  This one, however, is beyond my control and more of a
deal-breaker.

John