maven-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Oliveira <sergio.souj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven release:perform without deploy and calling an external shell script
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 02:38:31 GMT
Unfortunately this is not trivial. See my profile below. It is activated but
exec is never executed. Any idea why? (sorry for the bad formatting)

    <profile>

  <!-- Profile used when the release plugin executes. -->

  <id>execmyson</id>

  <activation>

    <property>

      <!-- This property is automatically defined by the Maven release
plugin when executing

           a release. Thus this profile will be automatically enabled when
releasing -->

      <name>performRelease</name>

      <value>true</value>

    </property>

  </activation>

  <build><plugins>

  <plugin>

        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>

        <executions>

          <execution>

<phase>install</phase>

            <goals>