maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: RE: Multiple profile execution in maven
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:52:17 GMT
Both profiles har active according att help:active-profiles. The problem is
elsewhere. Most likely inte the expected outcome.

/Anders (mobile)

Den 2010 8 27 15:27 skrev "Gorham-Engard, Frank" <
Frank_Gorham-Engard@cable.comcast.com>:
> I have read that any activation of any profile on the command line will
disable all profiles that are active by default. Is that still the way Maven
works?

> If it is, perhaps, the first profile 'x' in -Px,y was active by default so
the command line setting was ignored and then the second profile 'y' was
activated, disabling the first profile.

> What do you guys think? Could that be it? Perhaps if the order were
reversed it would work as desired.

> <!-- Frank Gorham-Engard →
> "Be kinder than necessary.
>   Everyone is fighting some kind of battle."

Behalf Of Anders Hammar