maven-users mailing list archives

From amaresh mourya <amaresh.mou...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get list of repositories referred by a pom.xml, including repos from its ancestors
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 08:02:15 GMT
Hi All,

How to get list of repositories referred by a pom.xml, I want all
repositories explicitly written in this pom and all of its ancestors.
I have just been able to find MavenProject.getRepositories() method for my
requirement, but if there are some change in parents repositories set
between to successive calls of getRepositories(), I am not able to find
changed set, reason being it stores resolved artifacts( here parent's) in
project cache, and second time it doesn't go for again reading parent's
pom.xml.

Which method can give me, all repositories referred by a pom.xml, each time
resolving all its parents. Because in my use case all pom.xmls are supposed
to be changed anytime.

Thanks,
Amaresh