maven-users mailing list archives

From Yoav Landman <yland...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: force maven to redownload/refresh "released" dependencies
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:47:46 GMT
You may want to take a look at the CI integration in Artifactory -
http://wiki.jfrog.org/confluence/display/RTF/Build+Integration
You can get a json object with a report of all this information captured at
build time: detailed build environment information, published artifacts and
resolved dependencies of all scopes.
Like many have commented here, re-downloading cached release artifacts if
you run your build from scratch should be done from the caches of your repo
manager.

Yoav