maven-users mailing list archives

From han hongfang <hanhongf...@gmail.com>
Subject [maven-release-plugin] Is it possible to configure maven-release-plugin to NOT pull in META-INF/LICENSE and NOTICE
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:27:50 GMT
Hi,

Our project uses maven-release-plugin in the release process. We maintain
the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt (which contains module specifc statement) for
each of our modules in subversion. When we issue mvn release:prepare,
standard LICENSE and NOTICE files are pulled into META-INF folder of target
artifact. These standard files are duplicated with LICENSE.txt and
NOTICE.txt we maintained.

Is it possible to configure maven-release-plugin to not pull in these files?
If yes, could you show me how to do it?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

--
Best regards,