maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schayna <martin.scha...@abra.eu>
Subject Re: release:perform ignore profile for its goals
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:48:10 GMT
I am using this configuration for firing goal 'install' instead of
'deploy' in 'release:perform':

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.0-beta-9</version>
<configuration>
<autoVersionSubmodules>true</autoVersionSubmodules>
<goals>install</goals>
<useReleaseProfile>false</useReleaseProfile>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>