maven-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Shum" <tcs...@taifook.com>
Subject Logger name used in plugin
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 03:27:24 GMT
Hi all,

>From my observation, the logger name assigned to my plugin
seems to be auto-determined by maven, which is somthing like
removing -maven- or -maven-plugin in the artifact name.

Is there any way that I can declare the logger name my plugin
will use? Because my plugin artifact id was something like
foo-bar-maven-hello-world
And the resulting logger name become
foo-barhello-world
(which still works, but look sucks... :P )

--
Best Regards,
AdRiAN ShUM

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your
system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook Securities Group, its group companies and
their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness
of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed,
incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parties do not accept liability for any
damage caused by this email.