maven-users mailing list archives

From Shan Syed <shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: force maven to redownload/refresh "released" dependencies
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:07:37 GMT
no, this isn't in regard to our own published artifacts

I regret starting this thread, I apologize
I didn't mean this question to be an affront to maven conventions - I just
need to figure out a better way to capture a full log
they even want a log of how the build environment was downloaded and
installed