maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Repository migration
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:10:59 GMT
This question would have been more appropriate for the Nexus user list, but
I'll answer here as well. For Nexus there are three alternatives:

1. Deploy via the maven-deploy-plugin (deploy-file goal)
2. Deploy through the UI
3. Use Nexus REST API to deploy

There is also a possible forth option. You could copy the necessary files
(create the right dirs and copy jars and poms) directly to the file system
and issue a reindex job in Nexus.

Please post follow up questions to the Nexus list!

/Anders