maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Adding the JRE + Jar ulitily to the build
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:57:41 GMT
  On 31/07/2010 10:29 AM, Christoph Kutzinski wrote:
> I second the advice about getting an own repository manager.
> For completeness: Nexus isn't the only repo manager out there :-)
You are right.
I got Nexus as my first repo without very much research and have been
really happy since then with the functionality and the support forum.
It has improved productivity and improved our understanding of the
"Maven way".
I am sure that others have had good success with the other repo choices.

The main point that I would like to make is to get your own repo ASAP if
you want to enjoy working with Maven.

Ron