maven-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Langlois <samuel.langl...@fr.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ip address range blocked to maven infrastructure?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:52:15 GMT

Hello,

Brian Fox-3 wrote:

> You aren't on any block list, and given that your tracert stops way
> before it even reaches contegix's network let alone central itself, it
> seems to be an issue internally.

I work in the same company and have the same problem as Kelvin.

tracert is not a good test, since all our tracert requests fail like this,
even to HTTP sites that we can reach.
The IP addresses that you see in it are internal.
Externally, we exist as 195.212.29.*
Is this IP range blocked ?

Note that when we issue invalid HTTP request to the server (with "telnet
repo2.maven.org 80" and typing bad words there), it correctly responds a
nicely formatted "400 Bad Request" as expected.
So, we have the feeling the request is blocked on the server rather than in
our internal network.

Thank you for your help,

Samuel