maven-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Jurado Jr <ajur...@us.ibm.com>
Subject can't change outputDirectory for maven-surefire-report-plugin
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 01:01:51 GMT

Using the following configuration,  the site reports end up
C:/opt/builds/releases/${branch}/${module}/siteReports as I expect.  The
test reports, however, keep getting placed under target/surefire-reports.
I've tried with and without the reportsDirectory and I've tried reversing
the order of the maven-site-plugin and the maven-surefire-report-plugin.
Can somebody please tell me how I can make the maven-surefire-report-plugin
put the reports in a directory that I specify?

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.0.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <outputDirectory>C:/opt/builds/releases/${branch}/$
{module}/siteReports</outputDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.5</version>
        <inherited>false</inherited>
        <configuration>
          <reportsDirectory>C:/opt/builds/releases/${branch}/$
{module}/testReports</reportsDirectory>
          <outputDirectory>C:/opt/builds/releases/${branch}/$
{module}/testReports</outputDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>